Book-Giveaway thread two by Developer Nation

Congratulations to @HarshIceHummer who is this week’s book giveaway winner! Please get in touch via community@developernation.net to claim your book!

Hands-On in autonomous driving with (Full Colour Print) - hardcover

1 Like

Congratulations to @Moammar1498 who is this week’s book winner. Please reach out to community@developernation.net so that we can make arrangements!

Rebuilding Milo: The Lifter’s Guide to Fixing Common Injuries and Building a Strong Foundation for Enhancing Performance - Dr Aaron Horschig - HARDCOVER

Congratulations to @oem18 who was last weeks book winner!

2 Likes

Yay :grin: thanks to everyone at DevNation who made it possible. I’m so excited.

2 Likes

Python JavaScript SQL &LINUX:The Complete Coding & Developing Crash Course For Beginners By Mark Reed

This week we’re congratulating @wayusei as our book winner! Please get in touch via community@developernation.net to claim your book :partying_face:

1 Like

that is pranna in endor, that was commerce of panputar, that you were eating carne, that was asco in endor, that will pranas, that i am developing techs, in can be lluvia ok

Thanks a lot! I’ll be writing to them. Greetings from Mexico!

1 Like

Modern CMake for C++ - Second Edition: Effortlessly build cutting-edge C++ code and deliver high-quality solutions 2nd ed. Edition * ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1805121800

Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems.

Dear Vanessa M,

Thank you for offering this opportunity! I’m very interested in receiving a copy of "** The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life**.
The link for the book:https://www.amazon.com/Happiness-Advantage-Positive-Brain-Success/dp/0307591557/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2DUX847GIA1OQ&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Rufa6Z5aJHWXsBfleu9iyzh3ZX3GmnaHqaApnz0lrw0I6M5CxxysWtvjBGJDhw4gpdHVAfHDDeK6gV2OvSbPmMPfV8WzDRrNSKFMvrd_XyeoMVQAeuJM7NqKZXwcsDZqpVkvR5SbnhzMbSfvmV4ulYeR3DC_NOddGZKdXLhCOwEzogNXQ_T9FHp6nUkOH_RnziXNiQfjBnG88-taJvBCRilqEOnPHXnexsY6EykjWMw.MLI3rpcq3L51wcOXKL4n6gUHm7Q8b8vSXitbJTp3hoc&dib_tag=se&keywords=happiness+advantage+by+shawn+achor+paperback&qid=1725716000&sprefix=Happiness+advantage+by%2Caps%2C343&sr=8-1

Best regards,
Abhijeet T.