Book-Giveaway thread two by Developer Nation

We’ve created this new thread as an extension of the original post which has proved very popular with our community.

Keep sharing your choice of book and we’ll continue to run prize draws for our biweekly newsletter.subscribers! Not a subscriber? You can sign up here.

Note: we will continue to include submissions from the original thread in our prize draws.

3 Likes

Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems, Third Edition (Full Colour Print) - HARDCOVER

The Art of Computer Programming Volume 1 by Donald Knuth.

Handbook On Big Data And Machine Learning In The Physical Sciences (In 2 Volumes): 1 (World Scientific Series On Emerging Technologies: Avram Bar-cohen Memorial Series)

Dear Vanessa M,

Thank you for offering this opportunity! I’m very interested in receiving a copy of "Fundamentals of Data Engineering: Plan and Build Robust Data Systems" by Joe Reis and Matt Housley. It would be an invaluable resource for enhancing my understanding of data systems.
The link for the book: https://a.co/d/2LZcZDu

Best regards,
Abhijeet T.

1 Like

I like Japanese self help books. One of self help book. Kintsugi Wellness: The Japanese Art of Nourishing Mind, Body, and Spirit by Candice Kumai