What’s your favourite GenerativeAI tool / service?

Is it DaalE? chatGPT? Or built in GenAI features in apps like Photoshop or Samsung UI? Do let us know in this thread :wink:

1 Like

Definitely chatgpt

1 Like

My go-to Generative AI tool is OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 model. It’s versatile, producing quality outputs. Plus, with its vast capabilities, it’s my top choice for Chatbot Development Services. Highly recommend exploring its potential!

After trying out Meta AI tool, I have to say everyone else should be worried. It is that good. Absolutely ridiculously good.

Our vote goes to ChatGPT. OpenAI’s ChatGPT is a powerful tool for chatbots and text generation, it’s important to consider the broader landscape of Generative AI development. There are many Generative AI models available, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. For chatbot development specifically, factors like target audience, desired functionalities, and budget should be considered when choosing a tool.

My vote is also go for Chatgpt.

Pieces for developers: vscode extension to use it as co pilot using any model, debug code, write test cases, explain a piece of code. It also has chrome extension as well, to extract/copy and explain any piece of code seamlessly even from a image of snippet. The whole system is absolutely free.

Codeium: A absolutely free vscode extension equipped with gpt4, code auto complete, suggestion, debugger, Refactoring, write test cases etc. Its very light weight.