Giveaway winners - 23/10/23 - 29/10/23

We’re excited to again announce the winners for our recent surveys :partying_face:

Taking our surveys means the world to us, we’re able to feed insights back to the ecosystem and help platforms understand what they could do next to accommodate the needs of software creators better.

On to the draws!

:loudspeaker: Developer Content Localisation Survey

Arduino® UNO R4 WiFi
B***********@g****.c** of Argentina

$50 Udemy gift credit
f**.e***@g****.c** of Brazil
k*************@g****.c** of Egypt

6-month Grammarly subscription
Anouar of Morocco

Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Version 2)
d********@g****.c** of France

:loudspeaker: Developer Tools Pricing Survey

$50 Udemy gift credit
d*********@g****.c** of India
Alper of Turkey
JohnPaul of Ghana

Developer Nation swag pack
Daniel of United Kingdom

Udemy 12-Month Personal Plan
Dusan of Serbia

Congratulations to all the winners! Stay tuned for more prize announcements in the next few weeks.

If you’ve not yet taken part, let us know what security practices do you use when writing code?

Bonjour,
Je viens de voir que l’un des emails pourrait correspondre au mien. Je n’ai rien reçu indiquant que j’aurais gagné. Pourriez vous vérifier et me dire si pour le gain suivant mon adresse est la gagnante ?
Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Version 2)
d********@g****.c** of France

Merci d’avance.

Bonjour @IronDams, j’ai vérifié l’e-mail de votre profil de forum par rapport à l’adresse e-mail du gagnant et malheureusement, ils ne correspondent pas.

Pourriez-vous m’envoyer un message privé pour confirmer l’adresse e-mail que vous utilisez pour répondre aux sondages ? Merci!

C’est la même e-mail sur le forum que sur les sondages. Comment puis-je vous envoyer l’information par message privé ?

Hi Vanessa,

Same situation occured for me also, i thought.
We previously e-mailed before. I have sent e-mail again.

Thank you,
Alper

Is there any progress?

Hi @AlperOZCAN I’ve reached out to you via email regarding your reward!

1 Like