Book-Giveaway by Developer Nation

Thank you for this gift from Developer Nation.

1 Like

Refactoring UI - I would really love to get the hardcopy version of this book. It Is a book written by the creator ls of Tailwind CSS - Adam Wathan and Steve Schoger.
It would help me get better at designing beautiful user interfaces.

3 Likes

@CacheProgrammer I just knew this was you before I even saw the username :grinning:

2 Likes

Now, what did I type that gave my secret identity away? BTW, this topic has me thinking (oh noooooo)…and I’m about to buy the book myself, just so I can finally say I’ve read it, so I may need to change my response…hummmm…most books I want to read, I have read (or have at least bought to read, someday). So, what did I just do? Googled “Most expensive programming book available on Amazon”. WOW! “The Art of Computer Programming, Volumes 1-4A Boxed Set” which looks interesting is NOT the most expensive at a bargain price of $224.99. The blue ribbon for most expensive appears to go to “The Book of CODESYS: The ultimate guide to PLC and Industrial Controls programming with the CODESYS IDE and IEC 61131-3”! That’s only $285.00 (plus tax). And in that long list of results, I did not see anything that I haven’t read (or that I would be interested in reading)…so I guess I’ll stick to my original titles.

2 Likes

It was the Albert Einstein that did it for me :grinning:

3 Likes

Cracking the Coding Interview

• by Gayle Laakmann
2 Likes

8D Problem Solving Technique & Tools
By: Operational Excellence Consulting

2 Likes

Introduction to Algorithms
Author – Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest

1 Like

The Pragmatic Programmer: Your Journey to Mastery. Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas. Most Recent Edition

2 Likes

An Easy book of Android Development 2023 (Hard copy).

1 Like

The Art of Computer Programming
Volume 1
By Donald E Knuth

1 Like

hi, I am interested in this book

1 Like

The Pragmatic Programmer - 20th Anniversary Edition by Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @jjesquivez! Great choice :tada:

1 Like

Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide

1 Like

Srimad Bhagavad Gita

3 Likes

Hi , I would love to have this :grin:

Modern Full-Stack Development: Using TypeScript, React, Node.js, Webpack, and Docker (First Edition)

2 Likes

Cracking the Coding Interview

2 Likes

@Anant198 very cool choice :ok_hand:

1 Like

@yulieliana welcome to our community :dizzy:

1 Like