Rock your role as a Salesforce Admin - Jodi Hrbek

7 Likes

Salesforce CPQ Implementation Handbook by Madhu Ramanujan

6 Likes

Learn OpenGL

Beginner’s Guide to 3D Rendering and Game Development with OpenGL and C++

Buy Frahaan Hussain

7 Likes

An Easy book of Android Development 2023 (Hard copy).

5 Likes

That book every programmer is supposed to read…the one that talks about rubber duck troubleshooting…and one I never read (but I now have three rubber ducks and one Albert Einstein sitting on my monitor to help with troubleshooting). The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master or the newer (20th anniversary) version, The Pragmatic Programmer: Your Journey to Mastery

6 Likes

Suggest me a book that makes me like a non-developer

1 Like

Lord OF THE RINGS

2 Likes

Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards and Neal Ford

1 Like

I’ve love to read a books :pleading_face::pray:

1 Like

My choice is…
The Pragmatic Programmer: Your Journey to Mastery, 20th Anniversary Edition by Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Rock your role as a Salesforce Admin - Jodi Hrbek

2 Likes

Let Us Python
Let Us C++

1 Like

I would like to read an election book whick is kinda a bible for the electronic world; “integrated electronics jacob millman”.

1 Like

Hi @JonathanMonga, you’re the winner of this giveaway. Please contact us at community@developernation.net to claim your prize.

We continue to have book giveaway running for another NL so keep posting your choices :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve won this giveaway, please contact us at mailto:community@developernation.net to claim the prize :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for this gift from Developer Nation.

1 Like

Refactoring UI - I would really love to get the hardcopy version of this book. It Is a book written by the creator ls of Tailwind CSS - Adam Wathan and Steve Schoger.
It would help me get better at designing beautiful user interfaces.

3 Likes